Sales, Marketing & Education for International Baby Brands
Are you a retail store owner/buyer?
Let me make your life easier by becoming your one-stop for shopping many brands. Strong brands, too! Please email, call or text. You will find my contact information at the bottom of this page.
Are you a manufacturer?
Are you seeking representation in the juvenile, baby, and maternity markets? If, after looking at my current portfolio, you think we might be a good fit and what you have doesn’t compete with my current lines, please contact me.
What Can I Do for You?
Manufacturer’s Representative in the juvenile products industry. FYI many don’t know what the juvenile products industry is, at least until they launch a business in this category.
A company that has a product to sell to new parents would contact me to represent their product to my accounts. They pay me an agreed-upon percentage to open the business in an agreed-upon territory, educate the store staff on the products, and continue to support the sales through to reorders. It’s like being an ambassador. I represent the retailer to the manufacturer and the manufacturer to the retailer.
At the moment I am contracted by 6 brands. They are:
- Motherlove – an herbal products manufacturer out of Colorado. They have organic products for pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding.
- Momma Goose a Canadian-based company that offers Baltic amber jewelry which is reputed to bring relief to teething babies and other aches for adults
- Wubbanub a plush toy attached to a Soothie Pacifier. Soothie’s happen to be the only style pacifier Lactation Consultants “approve”. (this piece of news matters not at all to a store owner. It matters a little to the companies who are fierce about everything breastfeeding related.)
- Posh & Plush another Canadian-based company that makes a luxury nursing pillow, a travel pillow, and luxury bedding for little.
- The Butterfly Swaddle an organic and luxurious all-in-one swaddle and sleep training system.
- ZippyJamz the baby pajama with a zipper that makes changes easy for you and comfortable for baby.
My service is of value to the retailer especially if they carry more than one of my lines. In one email, call, text they can place their orders and I take care of placing them. It is a real time saver.
The manufacturer is getting my long-term knowledge of this industry, my connections to the decision-makers, my customer service, my knowledge of the trends, and more without needing a human resources department. It’s a win/win. They only have to pay when they get orders.
I don’t see that I have competition…the manufacturers do, the retailers do. So, my job is always to be listening and learning about the industry and then prepared to share this wherever it would benefit.
What have I already done? I taught childbirth, breastfeeding, baby basics, and CPR classes at the 3rd largest birthing hospital in California, I’ve been a professional (means paid) Doula (means with mother), I added CPST (car seat safety tech) to my credentials in the early days of repping, I owned a manufacturing business making a baby carrier, from this location I did contract sewing and fulfillment. When I sold my manufacturing business in 2006 I was asked by the founder of Motherlove if I would represent her brand and this phase of my career started.